Anyone can book a safari but what makes a Sara’s Signature Safari extra special are in the details that I have learnt over the years…
- I am passionate about africa, it is my love!!
- I will travel with you and show you things off the beaten path
- I have personal relationships with camp owners
- I keep up-to-date with the latest travel news, visa’s and vaccinations
- I can handle your international air, insurance, hotels, etc.
- I leave no stone unturned
There are all sorts of questions you need to ask yourself before you choose a safari, it is all these details that I take care of when customizing your trip of a lifetime.
- First and foremost budget..depicts when you go and the luxury level you expect
- $800+ pp a day would be a good starting point for an all inclusive safari
- What time of year (seasons: wet, dry, high, mid, green)?
- Do you want private or highly qualified guides?
- Private 4 x 4 vehicles adapted for photography
- What types of animals do you want to see?
- Are you looking for a conservation based safari?
- How about cultural trips?
- What type of safari: walking, photographic, climbing, fishing, etc.?
- Gorilla trekking permits (starting at $750 Uganda and $1500 Rwanda per day)